When you purchase a digital Bible through the online store, you will receive an order confirmation email containing a secure download link and your unique Bible registration key. Note that the Bible registration key is tied to a specific ZionWorx Team Licence key, which restricts its use appropriately to members of your team.
Please ensure that you are using ZionWorx 22.214.171.124 or later before following these steps.
- Download the Bible file using the link provided in your order confirmation email. The file will have the extension .zwb
- Open ZionWorx and navigate to File->Options, then select the Bible tab.
- Press the Open File button to choose the downloaded file.
- Press the Add Bible button. You will be prompted with a dialog box to enter the Bible registration key received in the order confirmation email. We recommend copying and pasting the registration key if possible to reduce the risk of entry errors. Take care that there are no extra space characters entered anywhere.
- After successfully entering the Bible registration key, you will be asked if the Bible file should be moved to a special ZionWorx Bible folder. We recommend choosing "Yes" to this option as it reduces the risk of unintentionally deleting the downloaded file and therefore making it inaccessible.
Note: It's also a good idea to keep a copy of the downloaded Bible file somewhere safe as a backup, or to pass onto other members of your team.
- Close the Options screen and then you will find the newly added Bible version available on the Bible tab within the main ZionWorx window.
If you have any issues installing a Bible module please contact us at email@example.com.