When a bible module is purchased through the ZionWorx bible store you will receive a file that is able to installed into ZionWorx for offline bible use. Note the registration key for a bible module is only able to be used with the ZionWorx license key entered when purchasing the bible.
- Download the ZionWorx bible file using the link provided in the order confirmation email. The file will have the extension .zwb.
- Open ZionWorx and navigate to Preferences. Select the Bible tab.
- Press the Open File button to choose the downloaded file.
- Press the Add Bible button. You will be prompted with a dialog box to enter the registration key received in the order confirmation email. We recommend copying and pasting the registration key if possible to reduce the risk of entry errors.
- When the registration key is successfully entered you will also be prompted to store the bible file in a specific ZionWorx bible location. We recommend choosing "Yes" to this option as it reduces the risk of unintentionally deleting the downloaded file and making it inaccessible within ZionWorx.
Keep a copy of the downloaded file somewhere safe as a backup regardless.
- Close the Preferences screen and you will find the newly added translation is available on the Bible management tab in ZionWorx.
If you have any issues installing a bible module please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.